Let’s find you those developers - Introducing Perfect Match Service for Employers

Let’s find you those developers - Introducing Perfect Match Service for Employers

3 min read
Lets find you those developers Introducing Perf

In the fast-paced business world, finding the right talent can make all the difference. With technology evolving rapidly, traditional talent acquisition methods are becoming outdated.

The majority of candidates who follow job boards and apply to job openings are usually those actively looking for a job. But in the IT industry, they make up only 40% of all available workforce. What about the remaining 60%? How to reach those passive candidates? That's where we step in.

Usually, you would reach out to an HR agency or try to headhunt candidates on LinkedIn yourself. Both options are not developers’ favorites and are pricey. Developers usually don’t reply, don’t have a LinkedIn profile, or simply ignore on purpose your persistent, creative ways to get to know them better.

In response to all these issues, we have developed a Perfect Match service that will match you with the perfect candidates.

And the best part of it is that it’s FREE until the end of 2024. for every company that has Standard or Premium job ads on Joberty.

How it works?

  • Post a paid job ad. After posting your job ad, sit back and relax.
  • While your job is active on our Job Board we are searching for the best matches.
  • Each day we present you best Candidates in the Perfect Match section.
  • By checking each Candidate, you will get insights into their Perfect Match profile. However, it is important to know that the personal information of the candidate remains hidden.
  • When you decide that a Candidate is a good fit, you must send them a Meet request to view their full profile.
  • Once the candidate approves, you will see their info. Then you can decide what is your next step. Inviting them for an interview, saving them in the database, or something else? You decide!
  • Even when the job expires you still have 30 days to request candidates personal info.

What information will you see about the candidate?

  1. Current position and current employer
  2. Personal information
  3. Tech stack and expertise
  4. Experience in leading a team
  5. If your salary expectations match
  6. Their preferences about the working mode, company culture, company type, and many more.

How can your company benefit from using the service?

Candidates choose to create a Perfect Match Profile on their end. It consists of 3 steps: Personal information (with their LinkedIn profile or CV), Skills and working experience, and, most importantly, their preferences about the future job. This is where they can really put their imagination to work because we ask them what their preferred company culture, type of company, industry, minimum salary, benefits, and so on is. Based on their Profile, your Company profile, and your job ad, our AI-powered job-matching algorithm will calculate the % of matches and present to you only the best-fit Candidates.

One would wonder if we target that same 40 % of active job seekers with this Service, but the reality is different. Our users love the service for several reasons:

  1. Developers don’t have to browse through job boards when they have personalized job board at their fingertips. The best part is, that those are all great offers that align with their profile and preferences.
  2. They like to keep all options close by because if there is another round of budget cutting and they end up without a project to work on, plan B is always waiting for them at our Perfect Match Service.
  3. Passive candidates might be satisfied with their current employer, but they are always lurking and wondering if there is something better out there.
  4. The service is made so that users control who sees their profile, unlike LinkedIn. With Perfect Match Service, Companies apply to them, and they love it!

What do you say?

We think that it is time to say goodbye to traditional recruitment methods and hello to a smarter way to hire (at least try to combine it and see a difference yourself).
Ready to experience the future of hiring? Your next great hire is just a few clicks away.


[10:27 AM]